Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I don't know how many of you saw this, but The Daily Show talked about Obama's speech at Notre Dame yesterday! Here's the segment:
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Fetalmania
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor



Apparently Jon Stewart hates us, but in a good way.
I attended commencement and will do a post about it once I get my pictures developed and scanned in. I thought I'd be able to use the ones I took with my phone, but sadly they turned out blurry...if anyone has pictures they took and want me to put in, email me at jemmanue@nd.edu.

2 comments:

ShamRockNRoll said...

Yay! I <3 Jon Stewart! This is a great clip.

Bill said...

I know that one guy at the end, the "giant leprechaun". He's a seminarian. I'm glad he enjoyed the speech, and I hope he enjoys appearing on the Daily Show