Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Evening Tunes

Here's a little rock & roll for your listening and viewing pleasure this evening...

Muse: "Knights of Cydonia," Live at Wembley Stadium ...I would have killed to be at this show.



As some of you may recall, I've argued that Muse is the best rock band of our generation. This can't be determined by listening to one song/video of course. I highly recommend each of their albums; they are all complex, creative, unique and poetic. I welcome any other opinions as to which band is deserving of this title I have bestowed upon Muse, though I have yet to be convinced otherwise.

2 comments:

Henry Vasquez said...

I second the Muse titling. It's hard to think of another rock group in our generation that does it so well.

ShamRockNRoll said...

I've heard Tool tossed around, and they are definitely an awesome band, but I still think Muse is at the top. I think they're more creative, but it's also a bit of personal preference on my part as well.