Thursday, November 26, 2009

5 Things To Be Thankful For in 2009



I'd like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all our readers and writers at Lefty's Last Cry. Lefty's has been in a bit of a hiatus right now. To be completely honest, I've been discouraged by some of the buzz surrounding the health care debate. The dramatization and horse-race style of the MSM is too exhausting. However, I was happy to see that someone bothered to point out how ridiculous the filibuster has become.

As we sit and watch football, drink beer, and stuff our faces, I'd like to present a little list of 5 things I am thankful for. If you have any thanks to give, feel free to add them into the comments.

#1: I am thankful our national soccer team didn't miss the world cup because of some silly hand ball.




#2: I am thankful that a neighboring country isn't trying to build settlements in the United States.


#3: I am thankful that the drug lords in our country aren't funding terrorism.



#4: I am thankful that the majority leader in Congress isn't trying to usurp our President.


#5: I am thankful our President doesn't look like a turkey.

No comments: