Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lefty's Caption Contest #2


Saturday is Caption Contest Day again. If you have an idea for a funny caption respond in the comments section for the above picture. I feel like this one has a ton of potential for humor. At the end of the weekend we'll pick the best one and post it on our Comedy page!

I oddly got the picture from The Iowa Republican.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

UPDATE:

The winner of this week's caption contest is Evan Thompson. You can see the captioned image here.

7 comments:

Evan Thompson said...

"So under your healthcare reform bill, will I still be able to make enough to keep my second porsche?"

Bill said...

"I wonder what would be the best way for me to redistribute their wealth."

ShamRockNRoll said...

Does healthcare reform mean we don't get free drugs from the young, scantily clad pharmaceutical reps anymore?

Henry Vasquez said...

I'm sorry to tell you, Mr. President, but the test came in positive. Your daughter Malia is a Republican.

Jimmy said...

Six-figure salary insurance: just what the doctored ordered.

Bristol Palin said...

Sir, I understand we needed this photo op to show you are in touch with the medical community. But the guy in the yellow tie really looks like Jimmy Kimmel.

Bristol Palin said...

Mr. President, I'm not sure what you're asking me to do. You want me to...resurrect...Ted Kennedy?

President Obama: No, I need you to resurrect the health care debate. But I don't think you can do one without the other.