Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Evening Tunes: "Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration"

Welcome to another edition of Sunday Evening Tunes!  I hope you've all had a great weekend.  Normally for Sunday Evening Tunes I just post a video to a song I happen to like, or think is funny.  This week I found this great rendition of an otherwise pretty crappy Timbaland video.  


I was actually introduced to this by Professor Mastrangelo in American Political Thought this week.  I immediately knew we had a Sunday Evening Tunes hit.





This video was made by some company that tries to come up with innovative teaching materials.  What do you guys think?  Hopefully it gives you a good laugh and helps you mourn our tragic overtime loss to Canada tonight :(

5 comments:

Colleen Lowry said...

This video is unbelievably great.

..unalienable rights..

Henry Vasquez said...

This blows me away. They did such a good job with the video. I love the random transition to glam rock.

Kelly Smith said...

can't.stop.laughing.

ShamRockNRoll said...

I love the slow zoom over the dining room table, with the guy singing all passionate, haha... and then the high-pitched, "unallllllienable RIGHTS!!" lol

Andrea Watts said...

Haha. This made my day...