Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lefty's Caption Contest #4



Saturday is Caption Contest Day again. If you have an idea for a funny caption respond in the comments section for the photo above. At the end of the weekend we'll pick the best one and post it on our Comedy page! While you're at it, check out our old Caption Contest winners here.


This photo was found on CNN.com. I promise I don't go on there regularly.


UPDATE:

The winner of this week's caption contest is Andrea Watts. You can see the captioned image here.

7 comments:

Evan Thompson said...

Pelosi: "We must destroy the orange people!"

Henry Vasquez said...

If you're scared of this gavel, just wait 'til I bring out the big kahuna that they used for Medicare. You don't even know...

Rabi Abonour said...

In a few minutes, Boehner is going to have a much more positive view on health care reform...

Andrea Watts said...

Pelosi: Don't make me propose a tax on indoor tanning salons.

Colleen Lowry said...

Of course they're not real John! But if you vote for health care reform, I'll let you feel them.

Bruce said...

Johnny boy. I'll let you play with this hammer if you give Mrs. Nancy her seat back.

ShamRockNRoll said...

Lol, I like Colleen's caption!