Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lefty's Caption Contest #9

Saturday is our day for Caption Contests on Lefty's Last Cry. Given the recent Arizona immigration policy change, I figured we could have some fun with this one. If you have an idea for a funny caption respond in the comments section for the photo above. At the end of the weekend we'll pick the best one and post it on our Comedy page! While you're at it, check out our old Caption Contest winners here.

Thanks to thecrimereport.org for the image.

9 comments:

Bill said...

Alright, stop.











Collaborate and listen. Ice is back with my brand new invention...

Henry Vasquez said...

COPS(2010): In need of a Spanish translation for "Bad boys. Bad boys. Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"

Tim Ryan said...

"Looks like this immigrant has been put..."

(Puts on sunglasses)

"...on ice."

YEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Thomas Wachtel said...

I am so angry now that I didn't think to go Horatio Caine on this. Damn you, Tim Ryan...

Henry Vasquez said...

Thomas, I have to say, you'll never be in this situation because, as we discovered last weekend, you cannot be handcuffed, which is frickin awesome.

Thomas Wachtel said...

Haha...which of course means I'm destined for a life of civil disobedience.

Andrea Watts said...

hahaha. God, I love all of you

Bobby said...

After Natty and Keystone, even the police have an ice version of their product. I wonder if it means you need a higher BAC to get DUIs or something.

Conrad said...

Aarizona loove. (think Tupac)