Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Evening Tunes: Do It Live!!!

Good evening, friends.  I've been kind of MIA from Lefty's lately... I was super overwhelmed during finals, and then had the excitement of senior week and graduation (woohoo!!!), and now I'm recovering from a hellish cold that I caught by partying until about 4 or 5 every night of senior week.  Anyhow, I thought I'd make my return to Lefty's by getting up this video that I've been meaning to post for sometime now, for my favorite Lefty's feature: Sunday Evening Tunes.

As I'm sure you all know by now, the official motto of the College Democrats of Notre Dame (and I think this may be spreading throughout the state federation) is, "Do it live!"--inspired, of course, by the great Bill O'Reilly of Faux News.

I'm sure many of you have seen the original tape of Bill-O blowing his gasket, but I recently stumbled upon the following gem, which I now post for your listening and viewing pleasure.  You can thank me later.

2 comments:

Kelly Smith said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOVE IT!

Colleen Lowry said...

DO IT LIVVVEEEEE