Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Evening Tunes: Graduation

Hey Lefties! Haven't been on here in a while, but I figured I'd bring back some Sunday Evening Tunes. Henry and Brendan just graduated from Notre Dame today, so I figured I'd congratulate them with some cheesy graduation music.

First off, "Graduation (Friends Forever)" from Vitamin C.



And, of course, "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life). Not sure why songs like these always have parenthetical alternate titles.



Let's wish these guys congratulations on a big day! And a congratulations to everyone else who's graduating this year too. This is your day, enjoy it. You'll all be moving on with your lives soon, doing great things. For now, you can just celebrate.

I was tempted to put up Whitesnake too, but I decided against it.

3 comments:

Colleen Lowry said...

Oh, these take me back to high school. Good buzz.

Kelly Smith said...

Totes magotes! i found good riddance on my 8th grade emo-playlist. ahh thanks for bringing these songs back into my life, bill.

ShamRockNRoll said...

Thanks for the commemorative graduation post, Bill!